Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holidays

I really am not keeping up as well as I should. Sorry I will do better next year (ha ha). Well Christmas has already flown by and it was chaotic and wonderful all at the same time. It is quite overwhelming all the "stuff" that we all get each year. This year I must have been really good because my family blessed me with some great stuff. I know that the boys were as good through the year as all the stuff they got represented. They had a blast and have a ton of new stuff and toys to try and wear out. I hate that Vincent's birthday is next month, he will still be playing with his fav christmas toy when he has to add in some new stuff. But I have a few good ideas for him.

Hope all had a wonderful Christmas. I know that I did.

Really I will do better next year.

No comments: