Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten







Okay so today Jacob became a big boy. Mike and I walked him to his school where he promptly found his place in the class and became a Kindergartener. I was really proud of him and how he just went in and took charge. He likes his teacher, so far after day one. And no I didn't cry. He was way to excited to shed any tears.






At 3:00 Mike and I walked back up to the school and we picked up our Kidnergartener and he talked about his day all the way home. The weird part was seeing him in line and following the teachers directions and being a big boy, I got teary eyed picking him up. He is such a sweet boy and I pray he keeps true to himself and who he is on the inside as he embarks on the "stressful" life of being a Kindergartener. I have posted some of pics from this morning.












No comments: